If you are interested in working with our residents and being a part of our WCA Home family, please check here for current employment opportunities. Even if there are no current listings, please feel free to complete a job application and drop it off at the home and you will be considered for any appropriate positions that become available.
If you have any questions or problems with the forms, please call 716-672-7961 and ask for Tammy or Marnie. If you send an email through our website please include contact information in the body of the email.
Immediate Employment Opportunities:
The WCA Home assisted living facility has an opening for a part time accountant/bookkeeper.
A successful candidate must possess a minimum of 1-3 years accounting/finance experience
- A/P and A/R
- Data entry, ability to verify the accuracy of invoices, and other accounting functions
- Compile data and prepare all types of reports
- Reconciliation of various records
- Maintain budget data for various departments within the organization
- Investigate questionable data
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Quickbooks
- Organizational, Verbal, and Written Communication skills needed
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Non profit experience a plus
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Approximately 20 hours per week.
Please apply in person at 134 Temple St., Fredonia, NY.